Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving + Thank YOU Pop Guru!


_________________________


Thank You Pop/ul/ar/GURU

_________________________



If my poor memory serves me correctly, you're suppose to give THANKS on Thanksgiving.
So instead of bullshitting you all with something about how I'd like to thank this person or that person for
this and that, I'm just going to thank myself. By myself, I mean my "alter ego", The Popular Guru.

The Popular Guru was born in January 2006. He was synthesized in a lab somewhere in southern CT by The Man Who Will Remain Nameless on This Blog.
"TMWWRNTB" was initially experimenting with a substance that we'll call HBR, when he accidently mixed "the wrong chemicals".

The Popular Guru is HIS larger than life personification of, his "buddy", his "alter ego", "his expectation of what life could offer."

So thank you Popular Guru, for being such a dashing young man. For being what I could never be. For being, that is,
MY heightened expectation of what life "coudld offer". Thank you for being a bad ass, at times when being an ass was unfavorable
and for sticking up for what you thought was right, even though you knew you were wrong (in the eyes of society).

"Remember that life IS NOT short, it's the longest thing you'll ever know and that you only get one opportunity to do anything in life, just one,
so live your life on your own terms, fuck the man who tells you other wise and read my damn blog" -The/Pop/ul/ar/GURU

Oh AND...

Instead of doing a blog about Thanksgiving, I'm just going to resurrect a few old posts that I feel I neeed REACT to.


The Popular Guru

0 CLICK TO COMMENTS!: