Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lucid Dreaming

___________

Sleep Is The Cousin To Death

___________

Sleep really IS the cousin to death. I'm scared every night to go to sleep for sleep is the only time when I'm not in ANY control over what's happening around me. I'm always weary of falling a sleep in public places, like on the train because what would happen if a pretty girl walked by when I was sleeping and I just happened to be drooling or something odd/disgusting like that? Well, I guess nothing, because I would NEVER know!

I often wonder, what if a tree falls down in the middle of a huge forest, and there's no one around for hundreds of miles, did the tree make any noise when it fell?

Your first reaction?

"Of course it did"

"Well if no one heard it, how do you know it made noise?"

Your second reaction:

"Well scientifically speaking..."

"Fuck science, science is just mans way to explain complex ideas that we other wise wouldn't be able to understand, don't preach that bullshit your 9th grade physics teachers told you, I'm too out of this world to be constrained to just scientific ideas"

Your third reaction?

_____________

Lucid Dreaming

_____________



Lucid dreaming is pretty gnarly to say the least. A lucid dream is basically a vivid dream, when the dreamer is aware that he/she is dreaming. In more complex terms, it's a combination of having control over your subconscious and conscious at the same time leaving you with one hell of a mind fuck.

"Have you ever had that dream where you get into a fight and..." Marc my Attorney.

"And you can't punch hard!"

"YESSS!" Marc.

"Shit I thought I was the only one"

Powerlessness is a sign of lucid dreaming.

I've decided to keep a dream journal so I can better analyze my dreams. Just so you know, Lucid or Vivid dreams are a sign of ANXIETY and stress.

That's all,

the/pop/ul/ar/GURU

0 CLICK TO COMMENTS!: