Friday, October 31, 2008

To The Trippy Kids That Lost Their Tickets...


To the trippy kids that lost their tickets,

What the hell kinda drugs were you two on? I saw one of you get denied entrance for being "too intoxicated"? You also said you lost your ticket for the show. I didn't have the heart to tell you but I saw someone pick up a ticket right outside of the venue. I was so pissed because it was on the ground right where I was standing! This little Asian guy got lucky. I thought about being like, "Hey, did you just pick that up off the ground...THAT's MY TICKET!" but I'm not that much of an asshole.

"You guys just wanna rush the door?" Classic.

The plan fucking worked, for me atleast! I doubt you got in (you the tall skinny one wearing a tshirt in 40 degree weather) but you'll be happy to know that you were the perfect decoy for me to sneak in unnoticed. I was so fucking amped when I slid by that person collecting tickets, what a fool proof fucking method! The bump and grind ill call that one. What a flawed system they have @ that Webster Hall, you can get into the venue with out having a ticket and then all you gotta do is get by the two people collecting tickets, SMH.

The show was great by the way.

Sent Via Blackberry by AT&T

0 CLICK TO COMMENTS!: