Friday, October 31, 2008

To Ian From Pratt

Photo courtesy of thecobrasnake.com

Ian,

Crazy that we're both from the CT! I usually meet people that "have family in CT" but rarely meet a Connecticut native. I bet you're so stoked to be out of this state, it's great and all, but doesn't compare to NYC.

How's Pratt? I've met a bunch of kids that go to Pratt and they all seem to be the same. I know you wouldn't consider yourself to be a hipster but in my book you most certainly are, HAHA. Not a Manhattan hipster like me, but a Brooklyn Art Student Hipster. Everyone that goes to Pratt seems to have the same attitude, the same aura about them: chill, down to earth people, that seem almost alien outside of their natural habitat of Brooklyn, NY. It's weird how you live in the city, go to school in the city, but you're not even familiar with Webster Hall.

Anyway, enough psychoanalyzing. Hope you enjoyed Justice.

Hit me up if you ever read this.

EDIT: THE INTERNET IS FUCKING CREEPY! I found a picture of you on someone elses blog, looks like you were front row @ Justice? That's illl man!

0 CLICK TO COMMENTS!: