Monday, November 10, 2008

Fresh//OUT 2.2 + 11/10 Psychographics

Seat in the SunWill His Wings Still Fit Him
Pissing on the Beach
Heaven on Earth
Blue Skies

2 cigarettes and two coffees.

A lot of people ask me, "what do you have to worry about", as if my life is easy. I have to worry about a lot, like whether or not the sun is out. You know what it's like worrying about the positioning of the sun? Something so large and out of my hands and I'm worrying about it? Next time you're worrying about things that can easily be fixed just remember that I'm worrying about something that can't be controlled by man.
_____________

ABOUT A GIRL:
_____________
A lot of people have been asking me about Julia.
"What's up with that girl Julia?" Raphael

"I'm interested to know more about Julia" Remi

"You movin' in with Julia?" Nikko

"How did you meet Julia" Tashon

"She's pretty....and she looks nice...and I like her shoes" Sarah

"Be careful of girls that wear high heels like that" Joeseph
___________

GENIUS LOVES COMPANY:
___________
"Joseph says you're a genius" Mom
When someone calls you a genius, that's something special! I've been called a genius three times in my life. Once by someone I don't know that saw some of my videos. Another time by a psychiatrist. He didn't out right call me a genius, just hinted at it. The third time was by Joseph, and this time it really meant something.

Tomorrow: Meeting Crystal. Walking to Def Jam. Fresh Out 2.2! Psychographics 11/11! Pictures! Videos?

pop/ul/ar/GURU

0 CLICK TO COMMENTS!: