Thursday, November 27, 2008

Reaction To: The Terminal 5 Fiasco

^Andre 3000 of Terminal 5 Security

READ the post I'm referring to.
______________________

The Terminal 5 Fiasco

______________________

"Don't apologize, that would be Puss" - Ms. Bonnet, Terminal 5 NYC, 11/18/08

Yeah well I guess I'm a "Puss" then because I wrote the management of Terminal 5 a lengthy, very passionate letter basically apologizing to the venue for trashing their "good name", specifically noting the "head of security". I didn't just say I was sorry instead I also tried to make it seem like I "learned something" from my experience, which is true. Unfortunately for me, I don't think they were too interested in my sorrow, or what I learned from the incident because and I haven't heard back from them. I even sent the email twice, just to make sure they got it. I HATE when people don't respond to emails, it's rude.

So what's next?

Well, since I tried the "legitament approach", it's time to try the old "Popular Guru approach" once more.


In a week or so, Vampire Weekend is performing @ Terminal 5, acouple nights actually. My plan is to revise my letter, print out a "few" copies, seal the copies in a nice envelope with names written on it: "Management", "Head of Security", etc. Then I'm going to go to Vampire Weekend.
I'm gunna talk to my scalper friend Sid aka Robert Thompson and ask him to spot me a ticket just to see if I can get into the venue, and I'll pay him back.

Assuming they've forgotten about me, or they don't notice me, I'll go into the show and enjoy myself as a respectful blogger on a mission. More than likely, they will notice me, but I'll be prepared-prepared with my camera (to document), my letters and a big ass smile on my face. When they tell me I can't go into the venue, I WILL NOT argue, instead I'll hand them my letter! And when they refuse the letter, I'll take out 20 envelopes and throw them in their face.

And if they disrespect my letters, I'll take out 20 more and throw them in their face. And when they threaten to call the cops, I'll say, for what?

And they'll tell me I'm trespassing, and then I'll slowly leave with the same smile on my face that I came with (but inside I'll be mad).

And I'll do this every single night I can until someone atleast reads my letter
and hopefully-responds to it!

Like I said, I DO NOT GIVE UP, I suspend shit indefinitely!

Pop/ul/ar/GURU

0 CLICK TO COMMENTS!: