Friday, October 31, 2008

To Lindsay...


MGMT-Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (10/30) from Popular Guru on Vimeo.

Lindsay,

The ferry tale first date? Haha. How cliche could the circumstances be.

"Hey don't I know you from somewhere?" Great pick up line, huh?

No, I really did think I knew you from somewhere. Did you ever see Vampire Weekend peform @ Central Park(click), during Summerstage? In retrospect I don't think you looked all that familiar, I guess that was just my way of saying, "Hey, you're beautiful"

MGMT seemed to be the perfect back drop to our romance. There were moments when I had to let the music play out in the back of my head, I was too fixated on either you or my camera. I was unaware of my sorroundings, blind to the hundreds of people around me, ignorant to any sense of morality. It was me, you and the music, that's it. I felt like everything else was irrelavent, and that MGMT was just performing for me and you, it was our little soundtrack to love.

I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Hope to see you again.

To be continued?

0 CLICK TO COMMENTS!: