Sunday, November 2, 2008

Note to Self: Karma is a Bitch!

Note to self. Karma is a bitch.

Today a friend of mine asked me to do him a favor. A simple favor, drive him a hundred feet, across the street to pick up his dry cleaning.

"Do you want to or not"

"Not really"

Karma is a bitch. A few hours later, I'm on my way into the city to meet up with a girl that I met @ a concert a couple days ago and see the Ting Tings perform. As I'm going to get in my car, I notice a puddle of liquid built up on the ground and trail of liquid running down my jeans.

What's this? Did I spill my coffee? NO!

I remembered that I had a Gatorade stashed in my bag, along with over 1000 dollars worth of camera equipment. When I open my bag, I see my precious equipment that doesn't even belong to me sitting in a pile of fruit punch Gatorade. Nearly 32 fluid ounces of the stuff.

Karma is a bitch. I immediately go to see my friend and apologize for not giving him a ride, HAHA.

To make matters worse, the chick I was suppose to meet up with in the city decided she "didn't feel like going out" :(. Sucks to be me.

Karma is a bitch.

pop/ular/GURU


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 CLICK TO COMMENTS!: